What new manga(2021) i read right now

I won't do the top 10; I will list what new manga I read right now.

Solo Max-Level Newbie



Summary:

Jinhyuk, a gaming Nutuber, was the only person who saw the ending of the game [Tower of Trials].
However, when the game's popularity declined, it became difficult for him to continue living as a gaming Nutuber.
Since he already saw the ending of the game, he was about to quit playing. But that day, [Tower of Trials] became a reality, and Jinhyuk, who knew about every single thing in the game, took over everything faster than anyone possibly could! "I'll show you what a true pro is like."

Click here to read the manga.

I already posted this one in my other post top 10 that I read now, but I will post here too because it is a new manga 2021, and I like it because it is similar to Solo leveling.


Leveling With The Gods



This is another manga with going back in time. I like that kind of manga.

Summary:

Gods from another world, the Outer Gods. Despair that Reaches the Skies, Gloom Trapped in a Swamp, One Who Couldn't Be Born, Foolish Calamity. Ordinary people lost their lives simply by looking at them. Such beings were tearing the world apart. After years of fighting, the final survivors concluded. "An Inner cannot beat an Outer." At that moment, Chronos, a divine being that could manipulate time, sacrificed himself and turned back the Clock Movement. "There is no way to win. For now." "Return to an old world line. And start over." The person chosen by all the gods to return to the past, the last human to climb the Tower, yet the one who managed to fight with the gods to the end—Kim YuWon. "An Inner can't beat an Outer. Even if that's the case." "I will still win in the end." Can he regather his comrades that fought with him until the end and lead the fight against the Outer Gods to victory?

Click here to read it.


Undefeated Ranker



This one got out a few days ago.

Summary:

Thirty-two years ago—judgment day. Humans were driven to the brink of extinction by the sudden appearance of monsters. However, with the arrival of supernatural powers and the awakening of abilities, the battle went into its next phase. After a fierce battle, they reclaimed the lost lands. The surviving monsters formed dungeons all over the world and threatened humanity. Cannes Inc. developed a virtual reality game called Lost City to prevent a tragedy like this from happening again and began nurturing hunters. Ranker Jinsoo Kwon has never been defeated in Lost City. He became a hunter for his sister Kwon Soo-ah, and he conquers the dungeons with Apple, who appeared with his unique ability. Then, finally, he meets Kenneth, who he has been looking for for a long time, and hears about the secrets hidden in this world. There is no defeat for me! I will not forgive anyone who harms my family!

Click here to read it.


Return of the Legend



I like that kind of manga with reincarnation by going back in time.

Summary:

Due to the situation like the second IMF, the security company Jang Tae-san worked for goes bankrupt, and he becomes an unemployed man wandering around Noryangjin-dong. He loses his life, saving an elementary school student who was almost hit by a car. But thanks to his good deed, he goes 14 years back in time and is welcomed to a new life.
However, the joy of being revived is short-lived. The thought of having to retake the college entrance exam makes me dizzy. But I remember all of the CSAT problems I encountered while studying and the stock market graph I saw while working as a stockbroker…?! The last life was ruined, but this next life will become a success!

Click here to read it.


I Can Copy Talents



I Can Copy Talents

Summary:

Ye Tian's young man obtains the ability to copy the talents of others and now fights against the heavens to change his fate.
He struggles to survive and protect his sister from the apocalypse of the alien beast invasion.
To become stronger, he begins to explore the unknown world and gradually reveals the secret behind the invasion of the alien dimensions.

Click here to read it.


Heavenly Martial God



Summary:


"Who's this male prostitute-looking kid?" I am the Matchless Ha Hoo Young, the greatest martial artist reigning over all the lands! There is no one that is my equal! I was drowning in futility and emptiness because there was no more that I could accomplish in the human realm. To reach the peak of martial arts, I must become a saint! "I finally succeeded!!!" "Stop! Your ascension is not permitted!" The other saints refused my ascension due to my karma after much slaughter, and I fell, just like that. When I woke up, I was 60 years in the future. I was reborn as the second lord of the Namgoong family, Namgoong Hyuk. Where has all the internal energy that I've accumulated gone?! Moreover, I have the Nine yin energy blockage?

Click here to read Heavenly Martial God manhwa.


I'm the Only One Loved by the Constellations!




Summary:


The hunter from the Seoul Tower, Baek Ho-Min, fell into despair after obtaining the trash skill 'Reminiscence.' However, he keeps receiving the love of the Constellations every time he activates the skill! "Ah! Why do the Constellations only love me?" A fantasy story of the serious Constellations inside his head,

Click here to read it or scan qr code.



Return of the Legendary Spear Knight



Summary:


The undefeated spear knight. A shining star from a Duchy household completely shattered the common logic that a knight must use a sword. His name was 'Joshua Sanders.' The man known as the Legendary Spear of the Emperor was coughing up blood. By the hands of none other than his lord, Emperor Caesar. "Caesar, don't think that this will be the end!!"
Staring death in the face with a magic explosion circle in front of him, the spear 'Lukia' that has been with him for decades started shining…
This familiar place. Is it the stable I used to live in as a kid?
I even became younger! Lukia, what are you? Joshua has returned to his childhood! And now the tale of his epic vengeance commences!
Click here to read Return of The Unrivaled Spear Knight Manhwa.


The Scholar Warrior



Summary:

Cheon Muji-chee, the only son of the Hebei Thousand Swords family and the grandson of King Kwon. Cheon Seong, the lazy young master of the heavenly swordsman. He wants to become an imperial scholar, but the world pushes him to the top.

Click here to read The Scholar Warrior Manhwa.

Postări populare de pe acest blog

My top 10 manga that i read right now

I Am A God Of Medicine